TreeSinger Art - Hand Crafted Flutes & Fine Furniture
RSS

Recent Posts

Feels like Spring in Montana!
Winter is back!
Feels like spring in Montana!
January 21, 2015
Wood, Wood, and more wood!

Categories

Flutes, musican instruments
Montana, arts
New Posts
woodworking, crafts in wood, wood projects, wooden flutes
yellowstone park, wood arts, heirloom furniture, furniture,
powered by

My Blog

Yellowstone Showings

Much happening with TreeSinger flutes in recent days! We have been given vendership status in Yellowstone Park!
This is great news because now I can show and perform in three different locations all during summer and the season.
I went to "Lakes" hotel for two days and had a very successful show sending two Yellowstone flutes and one Red Rocks flutes off to good homes .
Next showing in the Park will be at the Old Faithful Inn next month.
I would like to take this opportunity to voice my gratitude and appreciation for Michelle Broussard's loving and selfless support with helping TreeSinger Art becoming a reality. Thank you, Michelle. I could not have done it without you!
More to come...
G

12 Comments to Yellowstone Showings:

Comments RSS
Merrilee on Sunday, July 17, 2011 1:08 PM
I am one of those, who bought a flute there in Yellowstone. What a peasure, Thank you again Garrick
Reply to comment

camera in watch on Sunday, October 07, 2012 11:55 PM
Good Website Just Fun.
Reply to comment

www.rushmyessays.org on Friday, August 10, 2018 10:30 PM
Yes, hypervigilance is a state of fear and emotional disbursement in adult child that is like a disorder of losing something or alcoholic and drug problem. He has a lot of fear of failure, education, society, status and so on that creates due to amygdala nerve system.

Norman Aron on Saturday, December 29, 2012 1:58 AM
Ha zoom lens that enables more or less of in which scene to acquire included via zooming' throughout and away as well. I was in the hunt for this type of reading. Thanks for this allocation........
Reply to comment

emmybello on Tuesday, May 21, 2013 9:35 AM
I've been browsing on-line greater than three hours today, but I never found any interesting article like yours. It is beautiful worth enough for me. In my view, if all website owners and bloggers made just right content material as you probably did, the web will probably be much more helpful than ever before.
Reply to comment

The Lakes Coolum on Monday, June 16, 2014 5:03 AM
I’d have to seek advice from you here. Which isn’t some thing Which i do! I like reading an article that should get people to believe. Also, thank you for allowing me to comment!
Reply to comment

ray ban wayfarer cheap on Thursday, September 25, 2014 3:30 PM
This design is incredible! You most certainly know how to keep a reader amused. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Wonderful job. I really loved what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!
Reply to comment

cool watches on Wednesday, December 31, 2014 4:20 PM
of course like your website but you need to check the spelling on several of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling issues and I find it very troublesome to tell the truth nevertheless I'll surely come back again.
Reply to comment

invicta watches on Wednesday, January 07, 2015 7:46 AM
Really Appreciate this article, is there any way I can receive an email sent to me every time you publish a fresh update?
Reply to comment

Finance Dissertation Writing Service on Monday, October 01, 2018 10:09 PM
I Loved The Way You Discuss The Topic Great Work Thanks For The Share.
Reply to comment

ColdFusion Online Help on Tuesday, October 02, 2018 2:27 AM
I Loved The Way You Discuss The Topic Great Work Thanks For The Share.
Reply to comment

Lasik in dubai on Wednesday, January 30, 2019 4:39 AM
I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.
Reply to comment